A true spirit of the OREO cookie – revealed!
The lemon that dreams of being a Marshmallow Peep.
Who says crop circles can only show up in fields of wheat?
Is this squash simply emulating the creatures of myth? Or, is it a sign of a new creature to come?
This little Italian pizzetta seems to know just how delicious he is.
Two pieces of Froot Loops cereal join together to bring a planet into a breakfast bowl.
About the MoFA
The Museum of Food Anomalies™ is an online exhibition of regular food, gone horribly wrong.
The MoFA presents, through photographic depiction, the very depths of abhorrent distortions of otherwise commonplace food stuffs.
The excellent submissions come from fine people around-the-world with galleries updated as new works arrive. Visitors are encouraged to share their anomalies.
The Museum of Food Anomalies is an art project of Michael Hanttula; started in 2001.
Explore the MoFA Galleries:
Submit Your Own
Contribute your own Food Anomaly to the MoFA! Submission Details
- Alien EggPyrategirl Megan may have discovered the lost cargo of the Nostromo. […]
- Virgin Mary BurritoThe likeness of the Virgin Mary & Baby Jesus scorched into the side of a tasty burrito. […]
- A Pleasant PepperNot just a bell pepper; a SMILING bell pepper. […]
- Berry That Wants to Rule the WorldA berry unlike most other berries. This one has GRAND PLANS for our planet - grand, evil plans! […]
- Pleasant Pickle FaceIs it the look of a simply happy pickle face? Or the trance-inducing stare of a MIND-CONTROLLING, PRESERVED CUCUMBER? […]