Absolutely irrefutable evidence that aliens are among us… and residing in our oatmeal.
An amiable little french fry amidst a plate of less personable fries.
Part man! Part legend! ALL CHEETO! Learn the story of the CHEETO MAN.
It’s said that you if you speak his name 3 times in front of a mirror at midnight, SPOOKY BREAD FACE will appear to you.
“Imagine my surprise when I looked down and saw the margarita was happy to see me too.”
The love child of an 8-bit Super Mario Bros. romance.
About the MoFA
The Museum of Food Anomalies™ is an online exhibition of regular food, gone horribly wrong.
The MoFA presents, through photographic depiction, the very depths of abhorrent distortions of otherwise commonplace food stuffs.
The excellent submissions come from fine people around-the-world with galleries updated as new works arrive. Visitors are encouraged to share their anomalies.
The Museum of Food Anomalies is an art project of Michael Hanttula; started in 2001.
Explore the MoFA Galleries:
Submit Your Own
Contribute your own Food Anomaly to the MoFA! Submission Details
- Alien EggPyrategirl Megan may have discovered the lost cargo of the Nostromo. […]
- Virgin Mary BurritoThe likeness of the Virgin Mary & Baby Jesus scorched into the side of a tasty burrito. […]
- A Pleasant PepperNot just a bell pepper; a SMILING bell pepper. […]
- Berry That Wants to Rule the WorldA berry unlike most other berries. This one has GRAND PLANS for our planet - grand, evil plans! […]
- Pleasant Pickle FaceIs it the look of a simply happy pickle face? Or the trance-inducing stare of a MIND-CONTROLLING, PRESERVED CUCUMBER? […]