There’s something about one artist pulling a prank on another that I always find amusing. For the close of Damien Hirst’s showing of "For the Love of God" (a $100 Million, diamond-encrusted skull), an artist placed a replica skull in front of the gallery as if it was left out for trash collection.
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Now Available: Triptych One Cryptographic TypefaceJune 14, 2023Now available — the second Hanttula Cryptoglyph: "Triptych One." […]
- Bobbie the Cat has a posseAugust 23, 2022A sticker campaign to bring more notoriety to a neighborhood cat. […]
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]