The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Bobbie the Cat has a posseAugust 23, 2022A sticker campaign to bring more notoriety to a neighborhood cat. […]
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]
- Lauri Smith on Happy Margarita
- Lauri Smith on Angry Clint Eastwood Tomato
- Kulwinder on Play your vinyl records… anywhere!
- Krista on Circus of Disemboweled Plush Toys: UPDATED
- karina on Popcorn Pup
It looks like that robot thing on Invader Zim. Seriously, look it up.
And who better to mock your hangover than lil’ Gir.
“I made it myself!”
omg it is the egg of death
Looks like the evil thing that pops up in Bobble Bubble if you hang about too long on a level. See bottom-left in this picture: http://www.spritestitch.com/media/uploads/2008/03/bubblebobble.jpg