In the twentieth century, a Russian mathematician discovered a numerical method of proving that the bible is indeed the word of God. He called this method Gematria, and today we can use it to determine the amount of good and evil on any website. According to The Gematriculator, Hanttula.com is an astounding 59% Evil. Regular readers may want to consider Buying into Heaven ASAP. Interestingly enough, the Buy into Heaven website comes up as 87% Good!
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Now Available: Triptych One Cryptographic TypefaceJune 14, 2023Now available — the second Hanttula Cryptoglyph: "Triptych One." […]
- Bobbie the Cat has a posseAugust 23, 2022A sticker campaign to bring more notoriety to a neighborhood cat. […]
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]