I don’t know of anyone that’s a fan of "club cards" (those grocery store cards that are required for discounts that used to just be "in-store specials"). As contempt for them grew, so did the number of stores using them; leaving customers with a wallet full of plastic, barcode-covered cards. Now, the site Just One Club Card lets you print out a single card for multiple stores. Brilliant.
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]
- Pup ‘n’ Taco Brand PreservationJanuary 10, 2021Been thinking about lost restaurants and haunted by this logo & packaging for the long-gone California chain PUP 'N' TACO. […]