Fans of Stanley Kubrick will appreciate this video promo that Channel 4 (Britain) has created for their "Kubrick Season." In it, the sets, cast & crew of ‘The Shining’ have been recreated & shown in one, long tracking shot. Fantastic.
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]
- Pup ‘n’ Taco Brand PreservationJanuary 10, 2021Been thinking about lost restaurants and haunted by this logo & packaging for the long-gone California chain PUP 'N' TACO. […]
- Save the USPS Support GraphicAugust 21, 2020A Hanttula graphic in support of our beloved 🇺🇲 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE 🇺🇲 […]
- New Artwork for MoFA’s ReturnApril 20, 2020Some new promotional artwork in anticipation of the updates coming to the famed Museum of Food Anomalies. […]