Fans of Stanley Kubrick will appreciate this video promo that Channel 4 (Britain) has created for their "Kubrick Season." In it, the sets, cast & crew of ‘The Shining’ have been recreated & shown in one, long tracking shot. Fantastic.
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]
- Pup ‘n’ Taco Brand PreservationJanuary 10, 2021Been thinking about lost restaurants and haunted by this logo & packaging for the long-gone California chain PUP 'N' TACO. […]
- Save the USPS Support GraphicAugust 21, 2020A Hanttula graphic in support of our beloved 🇺🇲 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE 🇺🇲 […]
- New Artwork for MoFA’s ReturnApril 20, 2020Some new promotional artwork in anticipation of the updates coming to the famed Museum of Food Anomalies. […]
- GET YOUR PETS Live Daily ShowApril 18, 2020Seeking some daily & adorable entertainment while you're stuck indoors? GET YOUR PETS is John Hodgman's live IG show where he interviews people's pets. […]
- Now live: the Quantum Koala Video GameNovember 10, 2019GAME RELEASE! The new game "Quantum Koala in the Quest for the Golden Tiki" is LIVE on Hanttula.com! […]