Mike and I have both made our affection for Chi-Town based T-shirt company Threadless very plain. But this deserves additional mention. They have created a special design called "Regrowth" to benefit the victims of Hurricane Katrina. They had a matching goal of $50,000 – for every $10 shirt purchased, they donated $20. Now with the goal met, they are "just" donating the $10 cost of the shirt. I don’t know how much money they are losing on this – but it needs to be said. Thems is good people.
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Bobbie the Cat has a posseAugust 23, 2022A sticker campaign to bring more notoriety to a neighborhood cat. […]
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]