Today, on Hanttula.com’s “IT CAME FROM eBAY…” is a rather intriguing 1930’s police fingerprinting kit. What would one do with this? I have no idea. Still, pretty cool…
The Hanttula MicroZine
Bringing you semi-regular dispatches of click-worthy entertainments, art, interesting facts & more!
Broadcasting via Hanttula.com since 2001 with limited characters & deep appreciation.
If you like what you see, spread the word.
- Bobbie the Cat has a posseAugust 23, 2022A sticker campaign to bring more notoriety to a neighborhood cat. […]
- Tiki Bar Name Generator UpdatedJune 6, 2022New tiki terms added to now offer over 120,000 possible name combinations! […]
- Announcing: the Hanttula CryptoglyphsMay 31, 2022Newly released: the first set of Hanttula Cryptoglyph symbols & fonts — for all your secret messaging needs. […]
- In Development: SIGNED & NUMBERED Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the SIGNED & NUMBERED art series. What number will YOU get? […]
- In Development: ADMIT ONE Art SeriesJuly 30, 2021Work in progress: the ADMIT ONE series of hand-drawn, small, and devastatingly adorable artworks. […]
- G. Dean Smith, Logo DesignerMay 12, 2021A spotlight on the logo work of designer G. Dean Smith […]
- Lauri Smith on Happy Margarita
- Lauri Smith on Angry Clint Eastwood Tomato
- Kulwinder on Play your vinyl records… anywhere!
- Krista on Circus of Disemboweled Plush Toys: UPDATED
- karina on Popcorn Pup
I’m not sure what I would do with it, but I love it! Then again when I was little and got my mobile crime lab http://www.timewarptoys.com/mcl1.jpg
I didn’t do much, but still loved it.